Welcome to the Access Center website.
The Access Center (AC) at the Technical University of Košice was established by the Rector of the Technical University of Košice as a special pedagogical workplace on 1st July 2000. It is the output of the TEMPUS Phare project. AC is based at the Technical University of Košice and its activities are not only at the Technical University of Košice, but also at the University of Pavol Jozef Šafárik in Košice and the University of Veterinary Medicine in Košice.
Participating institutions in the project:
- University of P. J. Šafárik, Košice
- University of Veterinary Medicine, Košice
- SIVA, Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi, Milano
- University of Bristol, Bristol
The BBC provides information about possibiliries to support students with specific needs before and during their studies.
- technical consultancy
- support with proper technology during the study, training for the use of assistive technology, including software
- methodological and organizational assistance for students with specific needs before and during university studies
- information and counseling services for the public and teachers